Thursday, December 31, 2009

Act of Random Kindness #5

Time for another Act of Kindness from the ARK Challenge.This one was done by the stylish Cathy from The Style Strutter blog while she was grocery shopping.

"I was about to go in to do some food shopping and as I was walking past the bank link I spotted a very bewildered looking elderly lady staring at the machine as it beeped repeatedly... I then noticed her wad of cash dangling from the slot it comes out of, which she was obviously unaware of. I just thought that anyone could go up and easily snatch that poor ladies money and she'd be helpless, so I walked up to her and showed her the money and politely informed her that she had to remove her card to stop the beeping!"

-Cathy

1 comment:

Raj said...

Aww thats so nice
Everybody goes on about how cash machines are getting more and more dangerous these days. Bless