Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nadinoo - Autumn/Winter 2009

Here's a few of my favourites from the Nadinoo A/W 09 collection. Nadinoo is an independent clothing label from the British designer Nadia Izruna. I love the ladylike prettiness of the collection. My favourite look is the first one - "Pixies Peacock Blouse" and the "Limited Edition Gold Skirt" but I also really want the "Pixie's Peacock Mini" dress (...actually I kind of want them all!) Nadinoo is available to buy in the Online Boutique or in the Etsy shop.

14 comments:

Nadinoo said...

Many thanks for such a lovely post!
The Pixie's peacock blouse should be back in stock any day now.
Love Nadia x

Fabi Pina said...

Love nadinoo! So dream! Thanks for posting =)

Fabi Pina said...

*dreamy =P

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

Do I spy peacock prints? So cute!

Little Monarch said...

oh wow i love the gold skirt in the first picture. and the peacock pattern throughout! gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous

DEV. said...

Great pictures and blog!

Winnie said...

Oh I love how girly it is. Love the first couple of dresses!

Blau von T said...

look its you...
http://blaubushka-blaubushka.blogspot.com/2009/11/pink-take-6.html

much thanks x

Alice said...

Wow, that is a real teasure you found there! I don't even know which one is my favourite...

Little Monarch said...

my darling darling please email me your address so I can send you your parcel. teebarham@gmail.com

love love

Roisín said...

Great to find an irish blog, especially in Cork! Did you see any of the film festival?

miss milki said...

Hi Roisin! Unfortunately I didn't get to any of the Film festival as I've been sick but I was really disappointed cos its one of my favourite Cork festivals!

Compare said...

It’s a beautiful collection but this collection doesn’t look fit for fall/winter outfits. It looks more to me like summer outfits.

Removalists Australia

adecco. said...

I love the colorful floral designs of this collection. It’s beautiful.

call centre jobs