Monday, May 5, 2008

My Very First Meme Thing

I've been tagged IndigoAlison by to do this:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

The nearest book to me is sitting right by the keyboard on my Dad's desk. Its called The Best of Robert Service...the back of the book tells me "Robert Service is famous for his vigorous ballads of life in the Gold Rush years of the Yukon..." Well, you learn something new every day! And if you're really interested Wikipedia tells you more!

The problem is that this is a book of poetry so it doesn't really have sentences...just those funny poetry 1/2 sentences with odd punctuation...but counting them and using my discretion, this is what I've come up with.

"....Come, let us on the sea-shore stand
And wonder at a grain of sand;
And then into the meadow pass

And marvel at a blade of grass;
Or cast our vision high and far

And thrill with wonder at a star..."


Its actually quiet beautiful. Maybe I'll have to have a read of this Robert Service guy! The poem is called The Wonderer.

Ok.. so I tag Cally, Rowley_J, The Clothes Horse, Jennine and Miss Spinach.

3 comments:

The Clothes Horse said...

That's a fun tag! And you're lucky with that book near you. All I have right now beside me is an accounting book, I'll have to play later.

jennine said...

eheh
i have german phrase book!
you wouldn't believe that the 123page has the pieces about shopping.

i guess this is a sign!

ed said...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣.
視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人