Monday, May 26, 2008

Angels, Bubbles and Superheros

Event: S. 21st Birthday Party
Theme: Air
Dress Code: White and Silver

Obviously the perfect outfit for an Air themed party would have been the Hussein Chalayan bubble dress from SS07....unfortunately I do not possess that particular dress so I stuck to the silver and white dress code and added a dash of colour in the form of red nail varnish, lipstick and the ribbon tie on my silver sequin top. (Outfit posted here)


S. is famous for her wonderful parties and this time was no exception!The fabulous air theme was complete with bubbles, helium balloons, bubble wrap and tinfoil decor.


The theme and dress code brought out the best in sartorial creativity. From sweet and subtle, to superman. I'm no Cobrasnake, so you'll just have to take my word for it!

Of course I still think the Birthday Girl had the best outfit of the night.
Happy 21st Birthday S! xoxo

No comments: