Saturday, May 17, 2008

All the cool kids are doing it...

I always think its interesting how people take the same pieces of clothing that many other people have and style them or customise them to make them their own. I love the way my little sister has customised her new hi-top trainers. She replaced one of the laces with ribbon and added some cute badges. She's wearing them with an otherwise black and white outfit so that they really stand out. (Of course she's a bit of an emo kid so almost all her clothes are black anyway!) I think it cute the way they happen to match the red heart scribbles on her hand.


Customised Red Hi-Tops -
Sugar & Tommy
Black Trousers - TopMan
Stripy FaceT-shirt - NewLook
Black Zippy Hoody - DunnesStores
Mother of Pearl Necklace - Present

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

aw... that's so cute of your little sister!

i think it's cool too, when you see the same old thing everywhere, the idea of customising to make it your own, says alot about yourself, plus it's super easy!

i like to do add stuff to my jewellery.

Wafa Obaidat said...

heyy have linked you to my blogroll as i think your site is super cool! check out my blog http://fashionambitions.blogspot.com

feel free to link away!
Thankss
fashion ambition