Sunday, March 2, 2008

You can tell her by the clothes she wears...(2)


After the overwhelming response I got from my last outfit post I have decided I'd make it a more regular feature. I enjoy being creative with my clothes. And its fun to record them. Of course, as soon as I had decided this and had my camera full of photos I lost the cable to download them to my computer. I have no idea where it is...it just disappeared into a blackhole somewhere between the living room and my bedroom. Let me know if it turns up in your part of the universe! But for now, until I find it, I leave you with these photos that I took a few months ago...in pre-blogging times...and a promise of more to come!



Skull Tank Top - New Look
Red Cardigan - Bershka
Flower Print Skirt - Topshop
Pale Blue Flower Brooch - Marks & Spencers

5 comments:

Rowley_J said...

These are great 'pictures' - again, love the combination of colours, textures & prints, you obviously possess an innate sense of style.

This really has to become a daily feature...

The Clothes Horse said...

The brooch is so nice against the red sweater.

Miss Woo said...

Ooh, very cute brooch!

The Clothes Horse said...

The Amish use hook 'n eye closures. Trust me, I was wondering about that too!

Arsheen said...

very cute!