Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Magic Markers


Does anyone remember Magic Markers? I used to love those when I was little. You got a packet of markers in different colours and one white magic marker. The magic marker made all the other markers change colour. Magic!

What reminded me of those? Well, actually it was these flowers sitting in our living room. My favourite colour combination was the orange marker that magically turned a pale lilac when you used the magic marker! So I'm loving the colour combination of these sunset peach roses and light lilac haycinths.


1 comment:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Magic markers were fun. Did you ever have the ones that smelt like different things?
Oh and the headband, is super easy. It's just a long piece of fabric/ribbon worn doubled around and then a seperat flower clip.