Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Handmade Market Online


If you're not like me and you don't waste hours everyday looking at pretty things online then you might not have heard of Etsy. I'm fairly sure you'll love it though. Its like a continuous worldwide craft fair online. How could you not love it? There really is something for everyone. I'm not going to go on about all the ways its so great because I think that like any market you should just get over there and explore it for yourself. I'm sure you'll find some fabulous things to tempt you. Leave a comment if you make any great finds and maybe in the future (if you're good) I'll share some of my favourite sellers with you!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love Etsy! Check out pistoles press-in particular a book called arbouricon I. They have beautiful little books and inside all the pages are cut out like trees so you get a forest in the book. Its wonderfully intricate - and another one for the paper cutting theme!